Sunday, July 1, 2012

Grasshopper Point

Can I just say that I love Marc’s new schedule! Marc and I had the opportunity to go to Grasshopper Point this weekend. I wanted to go check it out after hearing that my parents had gone there on a date. Marc and I went and got some Mexican food and enjoyed a lovely drive to Sedona. It was a beautiful spring day and the company was perfect. We got to Grasshopper Point and ate our lunch and the decided to stroll to the water. I was amazed at how crowded it was and we continued down river for a little bit until we found a nice place to stow our stuff and hop in the water. IT WAS SOOOOO COLD! I had forgotten what a wimp I was and Marc was quick to remind that it was ice not too long ago. I started barely wading in and it was taking me a really long time to get into the water. Marc was much faster to just jump in and enjoy the water. It wasn’t much later that I witnessed a nice little critter crawling towards me in the water. I was then very quick to move out of the water!!! I hid on a rock until it got too warm. Marc found a perfect rock in the shade on the other side of the river and both of us worked on getting across without finding the new critter. We both made it successfully and enjoyed a nice relaxing afternoon laying on a rock by the river. Can life get any better? I love Marc’s new schedule!!!

No comments: