Friday, July 27, 2012

Indestructible Salad

In one of my many, “let’s be healthy kicks” over the last year I bought a salad. I then quickly lost focus and this bag of salad just lived in my fridge. By the time I discovered it again I knew that it had been WAY too long since I had bought it and I shouldn’t eat it but I was amazed that it still looked in perfect shape. In fact it was so perfect that I wanted to take a photo of it. Of course I kept forgetting and it continued to stay perfect for MONTHS! I finally cleaned out the fridge a couple of weeks ago and took a picture of our indestructible salad. It finally started to rot but this salad stayed way too green for way too long. In fact, I don’t know that even in my new health eating that I could by this salad…. No I will stick to my heads of lettuce and put my salad together myself! Disclaimer: I have searched and searched and searched for the picture of this bag of salad because I can distinctly remember taking the photo but after search my phone and both cameras... no luck! So please imagine a really gross, rotting bag of lettuce pictured here. THANKS!

No comments: