Monday, July 30, 2012

Siestas

Marc and I were hanging out one day when I said that really hope that there is a nap time in heaven. I really would like a very nice long nap in heaven every day. I then made the following statement, “I really hope that everyone in heaven is Hispanic so that they will have a siesta every day!” Marc busted up laughing and said that he didn’t really thing the celestial language was going to be Spanish but he could be wrong. I told him that I didn’t need it to be Spanish but I needed them to know one word….. siesta. I then spent the next five minutes trying to convince Marc that it was a fabulous idea and just kept repeating the word siesta with several accents. Of course this lead to Marc being silly and trying to have an entire conversation only using the word siesta. “Siesta? SIESTA!!!!” He continued to figure out that this alphabet would only have 5 letters and tried to find all of the words that could be possible. I ignored him and just said that I really want nap time in heaven! It was a very pleasant afternoon!

No comments: