Sunday, July 8, 2012

The New Squeaky Toy

I don’t know how to write this post because I still don’t know how I feel about this new change of events. That night of A.M.O.R. we were gifted with a little kitten. I didn’t want to take the kitten but as soon as I realized that she had R.S.V. I knew that she would die at the pound or would make the other kitties sick. So knowing I had the medicine at home to help her we brought her home and secluded her from the other kitties. It took her a while to heal and the other kitties got a little sick in the process. Soon they were all healed and then it came to figured out what to do with her. I didn’t want another cat and I didn’t even want to think about it being a possibility. Marc kept asking me what we should do with her and I told him I was even afraid to pray about it. All of our animals have taught me something and have come into our lives when we needed them most and I didn’t want to go through that again. Marc kept asking me for weeks and I kept dodging the question. I finally prayed about it and got the answer that I needed to trust Marc. I did and now we have a new kitty named Pascal. She was so sick when we got her that she wasn’t even able to meow and so we named her after the mute chameleon on the movie Tangled. She is the most obnoxious cat ever! I hope that I can learn some patience from her and that we will all be able to live peacefully again. Wish me luck!!

No comments: