Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Eating Habits

So I have finally decided that I am going to get healthy and I mean it. I have people that I report to and I have worked really hard on changing how I live. I eat a protein based salad every day and a very vitamin/health nut fruit smoothie every morning. I am feeling great and have slimmed down quite a bit. I still have a long way to go but I am loving that this is all coming from me and I am finally strong enough to continue with this program. I have never once felt pressured by Marc about my weight gain or felt unloved but I am ready to slim down again and I love that I can truly say that I am doing this for me. I am so grateful that Marc is supportive of me and has gone on this new way of eating as well. I feel like I have more energy and am more confident in myself. I can’t wait to see what other changes come as this continues!

No comments: