Saturday, July 21, 2012

Aurora Reaching New Heights

Marc’s birthday present, a.k.a. Aurora, never ceases to amaze me at how high she can jump. Her newest favorite place to hang out is on top of my dresser. I would think that isn’t a big deal! I mean all cats can jump to the top of a dresser! But not she likes to hang out on top of the vanity mirror on top of my dresser and she can do this all in one bound. I yell at her every time she gets up there and she is finally starting to get the hint and is now practicing scaling our closet. Thankfully she is using the shelves as her step stools and not my clothes! I realized looking at this photo again that she must have been inspired by the dare devil on the calendar. Thanks Melissa!

1 comment:

Just US said...

Glad I am not the only one with a dare devil in the family!