Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Current Treatment

My menopause got extended for another 6 months. The doctor feels that this is the best course of action for me since there are still some things that haven’t been fixed. Honestly this is the best I have felt in over 2 years and I really am not sure I want to come off of menopause. The doctor said it won’t leave any permanent damage and I am grateful for that. I still have my off days but honestly I have more good days than bad days. June was really rough for a while but when I went in to see the doctor she said I was right on track. My body is finally not trying to have periods as often and it is doing better with coping with the cramping. I think a lot of that was due to my change in diet recently but I am hoping for brighter days in the future and that my body will be able to handle more and I will continue to heal.

No comments: