Monday, July 16, 2012

Friday Night Movie

One Friday night Marc and I went to watch our movie and I noticed that all three of the kitties were snuggled in staring out of our bedroom window. I laughed that they were watching their Friday night movie too. This staring out the window continued until one day I figured out what they were staring at. There is a mouse that lives outside my bedroom under the dog house. The cats are fascinated by this little mouse and watch it anxiously daily. Kovu caught and killed a mouse the other day and I worried that the Friday night movies would be over soon but there seems to be another mouse because the cats still watch very intently. Of course they were all looking out the window until I tried to take a picture! Following the mouse to make sure he doesn't get away: We finally caught a picture of the little mouse:

No comments: