Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Miracles Happen

I was trying to be a responsible adult and ordering my textbooks before the summer session started and I was at AZTI that I logged onto my NAU account and tried to see what I needed. It was at that moment when I realized that I haven’t thought about school since May and that is probably why I am enrolled in the WRONG CLASS!!!!! I emailed the professor that semester and she was all business and wasn’t going to let me bend any rules to get into her class and so I really worried about getting in. I sent her an email and tried to explain my situation. Without this class I have to wait a YEAR to graduate and I have to wait another YEAR to be in graduate school and I really don’t want to do that! So I emailed her in a panic and then waited anxiously trying to decide how I was going to tell Marc that I couldn’t graduate because I enrolled in the wrong class. As I fretted and worried (without any ice cream!) I got the email that saved my day. I got into the right class. I am now waiting for my advisor to enroll me in the correct class and then I can start school on Monday. What a relief! I know miracles can happen and I know this was in answer to my desperate prayers! I can’t even express how this feels!

No comments: