Saturday, March 17, 2012

Family Photos

Since we hadn’t done family photos for a long time and all of us were in the same place at the same time, we decided it was time to do family photos again. I might be weird but I love doing family photos. This year we went to Cooper farms and took pictures on various pieces of equipment and with various backdrops. It was fun to pose people on tractors and against wooden barn walls. I am so glad that we took advantage of this opportunity! There were too many to post them all but I have posted some of my favorites. Melissa is the inspiration for the candy cane pictures. She saw a cute picture of a couple kissing and holding out candy canes in front of their faces in a heart-shape and we tried to copy them. Of course that just ended in silliness and us playing with our candy canes. This is only a fraction of the photos but these are some that I have edited and just go so show how crazy my family can be! ENJOY! Silliness with candy canes
Marc and I being trapped
The classic posed with Jorden of us "sucking our thumbs"
I can't wait to finish editing the rest!

No comments: