Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kaelen’s Birthday

One thing for sure is that our family wouldn’t be complete without Mr. Kaelen. He is such a special boy and one that means the world to me. I was so glad that we got to celebrate Kaelen’s birthday together when they were here visiting!

One of my favorite things about Kaelen is how unique he is. Kaelen is constantly making me laugh with how he sees the world. He was insistent that he had a circular pink cake this year for his birthday and so they make him a large cupcake. Cambree did an awesome job of frosting it and is definitely a natural in the kitchen! Kaelen also had dirt cake for his birthday and won the prize of having 4 gummy worms in his bowl. He kept us laughing as he said he was turning two while holding up one finger and with all of his other random statements.

This is a boy that I am eternally grateful for. Thank you Kaelen for being a part of our family and keeping us laughing and on our toes. You make sure that life is never boring or that we aren’t constantly being entertained. I hope that you stay the energetic, full-of-life, little boy that you are now and I know that one day you will grow up to be an amazing man. I sure love you buddy, Happy Birthday!

No comments: