Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our Christmas/Christmas Eve/New Year’s Eve

With Marc’s work schedule this year, I spent a lot of the holiday season at my parent’s house. Marc was working and so I couldn’t spend the holidays with him and so I went home. This meant that we needed a day to have the holidays at our house just the two of us. On January 1st and 2nd we combined all of the holidays and had a great time celebrating. We celebrated Christmas Eve on the night of the 1st and Christmas Day and New Years Eve on the 2nd. I love that we still try to do our own thing to celebrate. It was really fun to spend the whole day together, as we both had it off of work, and just be lazy. We spent a lot of time just goofing off and having fun. Thanks Babe for all of the fun memories! Maybe next year we won’t have to squish all of the holidays into such a short space! But then again it was fun to do it this year!

No comments: