Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Camera Anonymous

We have joked that my family should join Cameras Anonymous for quite a while now. It started with Melissa and her camera and the disease has spread through the family. Now we all talk in terms of shutter speeds, lens specs, and lots of other camera phrases.

Well I decided to join in the camera frenzy. We were given Melissa’s old camera when we got married and I was so grateful for it but I have found that lately it frustrates me to take pictures with it than to be the relaxing outlet that it once was. The shutter speed was slowing down and by the time the camera would focus whatever I wanted to take a picture of was gone. It was nearly impossible to take pictures of living things and I didn’t like that. So I found a great deal online and bought a Nikon D5000. I have absolutely loved taking pictures with it and find myself pulling it out a lot. Our blog just might have more pictures on it now, if I can ever stand how long it takes to load the pictures onto Blogger!

1 comment:

Just US said...

I had nothing to do with the camera frenzy!! Dad started it :)