Friday, March 30, 2012

Being Behind

I am sure you have figured out by now that our blog is always at least two months behind, at a minimum. This started happening after I fell in love with blogging and wanted to use it as a journaling method. This means that I blog about everything! As I was catching up our blog I had just written about how I had known it was going to be an awful winter filled with tons of snow. I had to laugh as I posted it because honestly we have had an awesome winter with very little snow. I didn't want to jinx it and honestly that was how I had felt and so I posted that entry anyway.

Then I woke up this morning and there was snow on the ground! Granted it was just a light powder and it had totally melted by 12 but still! I was a little upset that it snowed right after I had posted about snow. Which I am hoping won't happen again after I post this entry

No comments: