Friday, March 2, 2012

Opiate Drugs or Cookie Dough

So every once in a while Marc and I will play Wheel of Fortune on our Wii. Usually I make it so that we aren't really playing against each other though we have two players. This helps me on my stats and it makes it so that the puzzles are easier to solve. In this particular game I was trying to win the big money and Marc wanted to win all of the mini-games. We had gotten through all of the mini-games and were on the last one when we got to this puzzle. The category was “Around the House” and this was all they gave us to guess from:

__ __ __ __ __ E D __ __ G __

Marc and I were completely stumped! In fact we started using crossword puzzle helps on the internet and were searching and searching and searching. The only thing that we seemed to be able to fit for the last word was DRUGS. So we then proceeded to think about different types of drugs. I thought that I had struck gold as I announced, “It's OPIATE DRUGS!” Marc quickly agreed and we typed it in. Marc didn't end up winning all of the mini-games that round because though opiate drugs might be common around some households but COOKIE DOUGH is probably a little more common.

No comments: