Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Cat’s Christmas

In an attempt to have our Christmas presents still be in one piece on Christmas we hid them in a bedroom in our house and locked the cats out. I knew that if the cats ever found them that they would be opened in an instant! One day I had to enter the locked bedroom and Kiara followed me in. Since she is the best behaved of the cats I didn't think much of it. I could hear her climbing in the bag with the presents but everything still sounded okay to me. As I went to leave I had discovered that she had opened a present! Not only had she opened a present but she had opened her present! She had found a bag of cat toys that the Dennis family had given to us and was now trying to get the balls out of their wrapper. I started laughing and took her and her present out the room. I wanted to take a picture of her present opening when Carmel started to bite into the present. I told Marc that when I told this story it would be Carmel who was the culprit and not Kiara since he was the one in the photos. I guess my conscious got the better of me but here are the photos from their Christmas present opening.



All right, I caught Kiara on film too....

No comments: