Friday, March 23, 2012

Being in a Good Space

Not that our marriage is or has been bad but I felt like the month of January was really good for us. We were really in sync and in a good space. I love having moments like that were things are working smoothly. It makes me appreciate all the hard work that we do put into our marriage to have moments like that. It was like we were both really working on all of the little things to make our marriage better. I was also really glad that we were in sync because it was a hard month financially. Textbooks needed to be bought (and they were crazy expensive this semester) and tuition paid for (which is never very cheap) on top of all of the other bills. We definitely weren’t starving but worrying about money can be stressful on a marriage. I was grateful that we weren’t letting that affect us this time around. I definitely hope we have more Januarys in our future!

No comments: