Thursday, March 29, 2012

Marc’s New Hobby

Marc has absolutely fallen in love with making duct tape wallets. I have lost an entire crafting table and most of my crafting supplies to this project. But it is so worth it to see Marc doing something that he enjoys. I usually come home to find that he has discovered some new technique or another person who wants to buy one from him. Like everything else in life, Marc jumps right in. He is already trying to plan a webpage and an etsy store and all sorts of other things. I guess we will see where this new love takes him. I am just hoping that he can use it as a distraction when he needs one and will still be able to enjoy it in the future. If you ever want a duct tape wallet though, you now know who to ask!

The inside:


The outside:


The bill fold:


The hidden change holder:

No comments: