Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oops... the Dogs Have to Come

One of the many complications in our lives is our beloved dogs. The cats can be left alone with enough food and water but the dogs can't. They need to be checked up on and taken care of. I knew that with Christmas coming that we would need someone to watch our dogs. We had it all planned out and then at the last moment our plan didn't work. It was late enough in the scheduling that we couldn't find someone else because Max wouldn't have let them in our house to take care of him. So I called my parents and asked if the dogs could come too. They were awesome and said that they could come. I knew that there were some allergies and that my Mom HATED how much Max sheds and so to show our gratitude we even got Max groomed to help everyone out. I wish that it hadn't been such a big deal and that we didn't have to cause such an inconvenience but I was so appreciative of everyone making the best of it! And the kids must have enjoyed meeting them because every time I talk to them now they ask how the dogs are.

No comments: