Monday, March 19, 2012

Mikkel Came to Visit

After the Christmas fun we were able to bring Mikkel to come visit us for a week. I love having him come visit and this trip was no exception. Mikkel makes life so much fun and we loved getting spoiled by him. On this trip he was insistent that he pay for something. I introduced him to my newest guilty pleasure, gas station hot chocolate, and allowed him to buy me a cup. This satisfied his need to pay and my craving for hot chocolate. It worked out well for all involved. This trip didn’t have as many blogable moments as Mikkel didn’t lose his wallet or thing Germany was spelled A-R-G-E-N….. It was fun though to have him come play with Marc and Marc even taught him how to make duct tape wallets. I enjoyed being able to hang out with him when I wasn’t at work and get to talk to him face to face. Thanks Mikkel for coming to visit and I can’t wait until your next trip

No comments: