Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chrissy Time

This last semester of school has been really hard for me. I feel as though I have been getting burned out really quickly and I just am kind of done. So I started taking some Chrissy time. It has been the best thing for me. I have gone out and done some therapy sessions with my camera and the editing of photos. I have spent some time out with a horse and agree with Winston Churchill that there is something good about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. I have also just spent some time with the animals at home. I always feel guilty when the cats have to climb over my computer and textbooks to get the snuggle time they need. I am hoping that once school is over that I will be able to continue my Chrissy time and remember how nice it is to not be running constantly!

No comments: