Saturday, May 5, 2012

Anniversary

I had planned to finally take Marc to the Grand Canyon for our anniversary. I had even tried to get a couple of other couples to come with us because Marc loves spending our anniversary with other people, like we did our first year. Well all of my planning was for naught. No one could come because of work schedules and it snowed, again. But we didn’t let that stop us. We did both spend some time catching up on school and working on various projects that needed to be finished and then we were ready to leave. We went out to lunch and went thrift store shopping. It was such a fun day!!! I am so lucky to be married to Marc. He is such an amazing part of my life and I don’t know what I would do without him. I can’t even imagine that we were married two years ago, sometimes it feels like 20 years and sometimes it seems like a few months. But it has been an awesome journey and I can’t wait to spend the rest of eternity together!

No comments: