Friday, May 4, 2012

Feeling Pretty

Have you ever had one of those days where you just need to feel extra pretty? Today was one of those days for me. I found myself taking extra care in getting ready and was going to take a picture of the final product. Marc is always complaining that there aren’t enough pictures of me because I am always behind the camera. However, by the time I finished getting ready I was late for church, I know not a shocker! So I simply said that I would take a picture after church. This seemed like a great solution but by the time I left church it was snowing. So my once curled hair has now survived a snow storm and isn’t quite in the same shape that it was this morning, nor is my makeup. So don’t judge! I still felt very pretty today and was glad that I was able to feel that way! It was exactly what I needed! So I realize the picture is a little silly but it was a nice way to end the day to just goof off with Marc and take photos.

No comments: