Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pirate Kitties and Colds

We had our first set of colds at our house with the kitties. One day I came home from work and Kiara had boogers coming out of her eye and she was closing her right eye. She looked like a pirate and I wish I could have gotten a picture of it! She continued to baby her eye and then the cold must of switched eyes because she was babying her left eye! Aurora was also sick and was sneezing up a storm. In fact in one instance she sneezed like 17 times in a minute but it wasn’t always that bad. But other than her sneezing you would have had no idea that she was sick because she was as crazy as ever! Now finally we were past the whole ordeal and everyone is back to full health! Thank heavens! It always makes me nervous when they get sick because I don’t want to rush to the vet but I don’t want to not go and have it be something serious. I was glad that thought that this was a simple cold and everything went just fine!

No comments: