Monday, May 21, 2012

I Am No Longer Blonde

I have fought the fact that I have been losing my blonde hair since I was like 15. I keep trying to dye my hair to still be blonde and I finally gave up after my hair became this like weird kind of blond/brown color. I decided that I was going to be a brunette and I am loving it and Marc likes it too. Which is a big plus because he kept telling me he didn’t want me to be a brunette and I finally found out why. I guess growing up he said that would either marry a tall blonde or a short brunette and by dying my hair I became a tall brunette. I told him that I wasn’t not going to dye my hair so that I won’t be a tall brunette and that I thought he would like it and he did! I have never had so many compliments on my hair color and I am glad that I don’t have to fight being blonde anymore! We will see, I will probably change my mind again because my hair is always something that I change my mind about!

No comments: