Friday, May 11, 2012

Sicker Than A Dog!

On Tuesday I had a big test to take and several small assignments to get through after work. I came home and Marc was off with friends and I started to work on school. I finished the test and suddenly was throwing up violently. I didn’t know what was wrong but I hadn’t ever thrown up like that before. I figured that since it was too good to be true that I wouldn’t react to the medicine that I must be reacting now. I was up all night making trips to the bathroom but got up the next morning and went to work. I figured I wasn’t contagious and I just didn’t feel good; maybe getting up and doing something would help. I made it through two hours of work and 9 trips to the bathroom before I decided to go home. I basically slept all day and would only wake up if I had to run to the bathroom. That night I called my doctor to see what was going on because if this was a reaction then I was going to need a new medication. I got a call back and the nurse explained that I wasn’t having a reaction but legitimately caught a bug. She told me to rest up and I would be feeling better in a day or so. By the next morning I was feeling great and was able to go back to work and keep going with my day. I was so grateful that it wasn’t a reaction to the medicine because I couldn’t have done that for 6 months!

No comments: