Thursday, May 17, 2012

Getting Played

Each of our animals has a very distinct personality and that is very true with Kiara. She is a special cat but usually likes to be left alone and hates to be held or touched. Every once in a blue moon she will want to snuggle and we try to accommodate her because she hardly ever wants affection. On Saturday night at 9:01 PM Kiara came to snuggle with me. I laughed because I figured she was trying to tell me that I was past my curfew for doing school and I quickly gave her the love and affection she needed. I then noticed that she kept nuzzling my pocket and I realized that I still had a plastic bag from my outing with Max in my sweatshirt pocket. I took it out for her and she ran away with it. Plastic bags have always been Kiara’s favorite things! I laughed even harder when I realized that I had just been played. The silly cat hadn’t wanted affection or love but had wanted the plastic bag in my pocket. She came back probably 20 minutes later hoping to find another bag and when she didn’t she ran away and I haven’t been able to touch her since. What a dork! But I sure love her!

1 comment:

Just US said...

Hahaha!!!! That one is going to give ou a run for your money!!!!