Monday, May 14, 2012

Women’s Conference

Our stake had a women’s conference on Saturday and it was awesome! It was filled with great speakers on uplifting topics and really filled some of the areas that I needed to have filled. It was filled with laughing, crying, thinking, and very good food! I was so glad that I was able to attend and thankful for this service that our stake does.

One of the lines that stuck out to me was a deeper understanding that the Lord makes up our hurts and our pains to us in the end. He knows us and he understands where we are and what we are going through and he wants to help us and wants us to know that he cares and that we matter to him. I am so grateful for that knowledge and how much easier it makes it to go through various trials in our lives. We are loved and special, each and every one of us and knowing that can make all the difference in the world.

No comments: