Saturday, May 26, 2012

Answer to Prayers

As I have said before I have caught the photo bug like the rest of my family. It is ridiculous to watch us go anywhere because we always have at least one camera around. Anyway, we had the opportunity to go horseback riding when Mikkel was here visiting and I took some photos of our friend’s little girl. I did this as a favor to her without her ever asking but the situation with this little girl is complicated and I wanted her to have as many photos of her as she possibly could. So I started taking photos and then when we house sat I put up a collage of photos in her room. It was a really simple thing for me to do and honestly I loved every moment of it but apparently it was an answer to their prayers. It made me think about how much we all need each other and how easy it can be to support others in their times of need. I didn’t do anything more than edit a few photos and it made all the difference to this family. We have had those same type of miracles in our life and it has always been these small and simple things. No matter how silly a prompting may feel, I really hope we can follow through on those things. I know I was inspired to do the photos and I am so grateful that I took a moment to follow through on that prompting.

No comments: