Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wednesday Night Girl's Night

I have a good friend up in Flagstaff but I wasn't ever getting to see her. Our lives were both crazy and her husband isn't as social as she is. We both just needed to get out of our houses one night and we came up with the idea of Wednesday Night Girl's Night. Her husband was at mutual and my husband was usually working and so the two of us would go and hang out. Sometimes we would go out to eat but usually we would just go talk as we either wandered around thrift stores or just parked in a parking lot. Wednesday night was my favorite night of the week. Then Megan got pregnant and it hasn't happened since. We will have to see what the future holds but I definitely need my Wednesday Night Girl's Nights! Maybe even just once a month.....

No comments: