Friday, February 3, 2012

Primary Program

Being the CTR 4 teacher I was a little nervous for our Primary Program. Our practice sessions had been filled with wiggling, poking, dancing, etc. They practiced and practiced and were so done with the program before they had even officially performed it. When the day came our seats got changed because some of the other children hadn't shown up. Before this we were sitting at the sacrament table on a bench and now we were in the seats that fold up when you stand. This lead to a LOT of fun during the program. One child was so excited to stand up that the chair launched him up and then he fell to the floor. Thankfully no one was hurt but I was trying so hard not to laugh! I told one of the boys that he needed to be reverent during one of the songs and he stuck his tongue out at me. Again I was trying not to laugh but his mother was mortified and apologized after church for his behavior. All in all it was a great program and being around such sweet children is a blessing in my life!

No comments: