Saturday, February 18, 2012

Term Papers

This semester has been the semester of term papers. Even scheduling the 6 term papers out that I had this semester I felt that I was always working on a term paper. Some papers were really easy to do and others made me want to cry. No one really wants to read 15 pages of how someone says one word. I mean sure it is cool to know how the muscles work and how the air flows through you but really? 15 pages? Not so much fun! I also had panic attacks as some term papers made me work with others in the community and the people in the community wouldn't get back to me. She finally did and could meet with me 4 days after the paper was due. Thankfully our professor gave us another route if we couldn't find someone to work with. I am so glad these papers are over and behind us and I sincerely hope that I never have to write this many term papers again!

No comments: