Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update on the Signing Program

Doing the signing program at the library has been such a blessing in my life. I loved going to work on Fridays because it meant I got to sign. The kids were amazing and picked up on the language so fast! I got thank you letters from the parents and the kids were sad to take a break from signing. But every new program has to be evaluated to make sure that it is worth the time spent preparing. I wasn't sure what was going to happen to my signing program because my Branch manager was leaving for another job. I waited and wondered what would happen to my program. I knew the parents were willing to write letters of recommendation if I needed it and I just hoped that it would be allowed to continue. Thankfully it did continue! I get to start signing again this next week at the library and I couldn't be more thrilled. Now I just have to figure out what I am teaching.... Oh well I still have 6 days to figure it out!

No comments: