Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Totally Stressed Out (Holiday Edition)

With the holidays coming and wanting to have a home-made Christmas this year I was STRESSED! I seemed to always be working, doing homework, or working on Christmas. I felt like I just ran and ran and ran but wasn't every getting anywhere. I think that doing a homemade Christmas is an awesome idea but this next year I am going to have to start in like April! Seriously, I think Marc was as stressed about the holidays as I was simply because I had enough stress that it was contagious! I would wake up early for work and go to bed late after I had worked hard on whatever project needed to be finished. Marc helped with whatever he could be his crafting skills are limited. Thankfully Christmas will come and go regardless of how much I get done and the statement will be true once again, “And it came to pass....”

No comments: