Monday, September 3, 2012

Working Out

I worked out for the first time in months today. I have been really nervous to get back into anything since the new medicine because there are so many ups and downs. I decided though that I wanted to start slow and get back into it. I have now started the couch to 5 K program and have finished my first workout successfully. I used the C25K app on my phone and it tells me when I need to do whatever it is that I need to be doing. I felt so good today after running and was grateful that the cramping that followed wasn’t as devastating as it used to be. It was such a nice thing and I was glad that Marc came with me even though it is a little below his current workout routine. I am excited for Wednesday to run again. But I knew that I would have to blog tonight about it because I will probably be sore tomorrow and not think this was such a great idea. But today I am loving it!

No comments: