Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dog House

Marc is loving this whole running thing because it seems that I have never-ending energy. This Saturday I went for a run and came home to die on our floor. Seriously I was a little afraid that I would never move again. But within 20 minutes I was up and ready for more. I decided that some yard work was in order and off I went. Pretty soon I was ready to build a dog house and convinced Marc that this was a good idea! We spent all day building this GIANT box for the dogs. It took us ALL day. But it was really nice to work with Marc. It took us a lot of explaining and reexplaining so that we were finally building the same contraption. But by the end of the day it was really nice to work together and get it done. Marc was pretty beat from all of the yard work that came with building the box and I wasn't quite ready to finish just yet. I was ready to clean the house when were done. Marc kept wondering where the girl went who was dying on the floor because this girl was the energizer bunny! We ended up stopping after the dog house but it was such a wonderful day!

These are photos of the weeds we cleaned out, the new area, and the raised platform on which it rests now.

Then you can just picture a GIANT wooden box.  I mean the thing is 8 feet long.  I apparently never took a photo of it... OOPS!

No comments: