Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 1 of Running

Well I have survived my first week of running. I don't like to follow trends, especially nutrition trends, because as soon as I start it seems that a new trend is better for you. Really I should follow the Word of Wisdom and that is it. But I needed some motivation for working out. I was finally feeling strong enough and I wanted to take advantage of that. I have now finished my first week of the C25K program (Couch to 5K) and I couldn't be happier. I was able to download an app to my phone, for free, and it tells me when to walk or run. Not only does it tell me but I seem to be unable to argue with her. Even if I say I don't want to run, she isn't going to change her mind because she is a program! Not only that but somehow after every run I want to go again. I have NEVER felt that way but I look forward to each run and am so grateful that Marc does it with me. Now, on to week 2!

No comments: