Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Running Week 2

This week has felt a lot like the first week. I am still really excited to run and feeling strong and in control again. I was hoping to lose weight through this process but I haven't lost a pound yet. I keep telling myself to be patient but I am not very good at that. I am running NOW and so I would like to lose weight NOW. That isn't how it works though. Next weeks workout looks to be harder and I am a little worried about the transition but I figure I will just take it one day at a time and move on from here. I also love that this program recommends repeating a week if you aren't ready for the next week. I figure I will always try the next week but I do reserve the right to change my mind after that first week. Let's hope I won't have to do that just yet.

No comments: