Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pedicures!

For my birthday I received a gift certificate for a pedicure. I haven't had a pedicure since my senior trip in 2007 and so I was SUPER excited. The gal who gifted me this was very pregnant at the time and couldn't go with me because they were afraid that they would induce labor. While she was okay with labor being induced, we waited a few months to go together. With school coming soon my work schedule had to change and that meant that I had my Wednesday afternoons free. It was the perfect time for a pedicure. So off we went to enjoy some relaxation. It was so nice to have some girl time and enjoy being pampered. I am hoping I won't wait another 5 years to go again!

My pedicure is the one with the green toes with the red flower and Megan's is the one with the red paint with the rhinestones. Aren't they cute?

No comments: