Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Running Week 3

Well we have survived another week. This week was harder and it was the first time that I had to run a day by myself but we made it. I am still feeling successful and happier. I am noticing my self-confidence improving and my posture as well. It has been so good for me. This is the week that I have started to say things like 10K or half-marathon or marathon. Those words should NEVER come out of my mouth but I find myself saying them. Zenlabs has a 10K free app as well and I am looking forward to get to that point one day. They also have a half-marathon and marathon that are $10 each but if this continues to work and I am successful then I am willing to continue on with the program. Part of me feels guilty that if I had more determination that I could make it without spending the money and then part of me realizes that $20 is still cheaper than a gym membership and being healthy is important. I want to continue forward and I am really hoping to make it there! However, I still haven't lost a pound and I am hoping it is coming soon!

No comments: