Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Computer Dying

It is official that my computer has died. It is never going to run again but luckily I got everything off of it before it died. This is a little bit of bummer because school is starting in a week. Luckily this is an in-person semester and so it won't be totally necessary but I will be looking for a replacement before my Master's program begins in the summer. I am just so grateful that I didn't lose my pictures and the rest can wait for a year. However, Marc's computer isn't as good for watching dance shows online so that has been a little bit of a challenge. I keep saying that I miss my computer and I totally mean it! However, it will be good to save up the money and do it the right way. But if my blogging starts to slack off then everyone will know why!

No comments: