Monday, August 20, 2012

So blessed

I sit here tonight and just feel incredibly blessed. I have an awesome life, amazing friends and family, and the greatest set of little ones that I could ask for. I have the technology to talk to my sister across the world and hear about their fun adventures and laugh at her little ones funny experiences. I have a wonderful ward, well two wards, that I am honored enough to be a part of. I have family that lives super close to me and give me the greatest support system ever! I have a husband how supports me through everything! This last Friday night he didn’t complain once when I spent hours doing school, he sat patiently by me and kept telling me to take as long as I needed. I just can’t help but feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: