Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oral Boards

Marc was able to go attend Oral Boards down in the Valley. I took the day off so that I could drive him and it ended up being an awesome day together. We made sure to be early and I could tell that Marc was a little stressed and nervous but he played it cool and he went off to test while I waited in the lobby. There were two Oral Boards committees and I feel Marc got the one that he would be most successful with. When he came out of the room he was really excited and thought that he did pretty good and was super impressed by this department. However, as time went on he started to worry about some of his answers and how much they helped him through the Oral Boards. I think that he did fabulous! He was able to show them some deduction skills and quick thinking. Those are always good qualities to have and he was able to connect with his committee. We will know within a week how he tested and where we rank and where we go from here. Now the waiting game begins!

No comments: