Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pioneer Day = Date Night

You know your Mormon when…. You consider the dinner/dance part of Pioneer Day to be your date for the week. However, in my defense we did get a new hair cut, got a new necklace and shirt, and enjoyed a great night of eating and dancing! My hair cut looks really similar to the last one but it is thinned out a lot which I am loving! It has a few new whispies (Melissa how do you spell that?) because it is thinner but it is totally worth it. I went and bought a cute, on sale, new black necklace with matching earrings and a new shirt from Savers. You would have thought we were going out on the town by the time we were ready. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed going out with Marc. I even got the boy to dance with me! Before we were married he always harassed me about not dancing with him but since we have been married I can’t get him to dance with me! We are going to have to work on this :)

No comments: