Saturday, August 4, 2012

Problem Solving

One of the things I really wanted to do before my trip to AZTI was clean out my car. It desperately needed a good bath and vacuuming. One morning before work Marc volunteered to help me and we tried to use to vacuums to get the job done faster. I quickly reported that my vacuum didn’t have any suction and Marc came over to investigate. We took apart the hose extension to see if it was clogged with hair and upon discovering that Marc commented that he might have to clean the filter which would mean I couldn’t use it for 24 hours. I couldn’t wait 24 hours because I was leaving in about 18 and started to panic. Marc went to check the filter to see how dirty it was and this is what we discovered… I guess it won’t run at all without the filter! We put everything back together and the vacuum worked perfectly!

No comments: