Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pascal Never Sleeps

One of the hardest things about Pascal is that she seems to never sleep. I remember thinking this about Aurora and I must have been mistaken because she sleeps as much as the other cats now but Pascal still never sleeps. Not only does she not sleep but she needs constant attention. She is definitely our most persistent cat. Not only does Pascal not sleep but if she ever decides to sleep she has to chomp on something to relax. Usually it is Marc’s nose but her other favorite is my hair which usually gets her tossed to the floor. The other day we had a miracle as she took a nap while I was working on a project. I had to photograph the occasion so that Marc would actually believe that it happened because he wasn’t home at the time. So I now have photographic proof that Pascal has taken 1 nap at our house. We are hoping that she learns that nap time is a necessity here and she really needs to get with the program…

1 comment:

Just US said...

If I nap all the time can I live in your house too?