Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mikkel!!!

Mikkel got to come visit me! That boy is so dang busy that I have to schedule months in advance to get any time with him! But we were so blessed to have him come visit us and I only wish that I hadn’t been so weird while he was here. I was still trying to adjust to normal life and it made for an interesting experience for all of us. While he was here we played lots of Monopoly, ate pretty healthy, went swimming one morning, had Mikkel come to work with me, went to church, got sick, played the new pottery app way too much, saw Madagascar 3 (complete with dancing in the theater!) and just had a blast being together! I love when Mikkel comes and I am glad that we enjoy getting together as much as we do. My coworkers always comment that we have way to much when Mikkel comes to town and that is totally true!

No comments: