Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Birthday

Alright, the inevitable has come…. I have turned 23. I have no objections to the age but I really wasn’t looking forward to this because 23 is my LEAST favorite number to sign. That might seem like a silly reason to other people but I have whined about it quite a bit. I almost thought about copying my mother and not aging after the age of 22. I didn’t think that would be fair however because I wouldn’t stop aging for my mother but I would stop aging over a silly number. However, my 23rd birthday was simply amazing! We were able to enjoy Marc’s new schedule and celebrate together. We had dinner at Oregano’s and went to see a movie. We were able to relax and enjoy the time together and it was perfect. I am so grateful to have had another year and to have had such a great year. I am looking forward to what this next year will bring and to see what new possibilities are in my future.

1 comment:

Just US said...

It is your birthday?? You are just a tad behind my friend :)