Sunday, June 17, 2012

Date Night

Can I just say that one my favorite perks about Marc’s new job is Date Night. I LOVE having date night with Marc and it has been something that has been slacking over the past two years based on scheduling conflicts. I love that we have a couple of days together now and at least one night dedicated to just be ours. For this night we decided to see the movie that we missed for my birthday and off we went to see Hunger Games. It was a good movie but I didn’t love the filming style or the guy next to us that texted through the ENTIRE movie. What I did love was the really cheap Cold Stone (I love coupons!) and the company! I love that date night doesn’t always have to be a movie or going out to dinner but that it is more about just being together. I can’t wait until next week!

No comments: