Monday, June 4, 2012

AZTI

It is official, I have gone completely crazy. There is an amazing immersion program offered in Arizona for ASL. It is a 5 day long excursion and you have to be entirely voice-off for those 5 days. Can you really imagine me being able to not talk for 5 whole days? However, it is supposed to be the best thing that I could possibly do for my signing. I am really excited to have this opportunity and am grateful that I will know some people there but I also know that this will be really hard. I am just warning people that when I am done I will probably be making some really long phone calls so that I can just talk again! I am super excited and really glad that Marc is so supportive in my endeavors. It will be an awesome experience. I can’t wait, which probably means I have gone crazy!!!!!

1 comment:

Just US said...

You? Need to talk? I am not sure what you are referring too :) Hope you have a great time!